"Summer Meeting" is an annual mathematical meeting since 2008 organized primarily by alumni of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City-University of Science, who are doing mathematics abroad.
Summer Meeting 2019
The 2019 Meeting is scheduled to hold on Saturday 27 July and Sunday 28 July 2019.
- Chang Heon Kim, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea: Recursion formulas for modular traces of weak Maass forms of weight zero
- Soonhak Kwon, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea: APN functions and their differential properties
- Linh Viet Nguyen (Nguyễn Việt Linh), University of Idaho, USA: Thermoacoustic tomography in fluid and elastic media
- Loc Hoang Nguyen (Nguyễn Hoàng Lộc), University North Carolina Charlotte, USA: A convergent numerical method for a multi-frequency inverse source problem in inhomogeneous media
- Phuc Cong Nguyen (Nguyễn Công Phúc), Louisiana State University Baton Rouge, USA: Weighted and pointwise bounds in measure datum problems with applications
- Van Tien Nguyen (Nguyễn Văn Tiên), New York University Abu Dhabi, UAE: Singularity formation in Nonlinear Evolution Equations
- Trung Tan Nguyen (Nguyễn Tấn Trung), VNUHCM-University of Science, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: Playing with Deep Learning and Burgers Equation
- Hoang Anh Tran (Trần Anh Hoàng), Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA: Regularization Methods for Reconstructing Sparse Data with Structures
- Son Nguyen Thai Tu (Từ Nguyễn Thái Sơn), University of Wisconsin Madison, USA: State-Constraint static Hamilton-Jacobi equations in nested domains
- Son Phung Truong Van (Văn Phụng Trường Sơn), Carnegie Mellon University, USA: Optimal heat transfer in a box
The conference program and schedule is here - Chương trình hội nghị ở đây