"Summer Meeting" is an annual mathematical meeting since 2008 organized primarily by alumni of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City University of Science (HCMUS), who are doing mathematics abroad.
Summer Meeting 2018
The meeting for 2018 is scheduled for Thursday July 12 and Friday July 13, 2018.
List of speakers
- H.T. Banks (North Carolina State University)
- Nhan-Phu Chung (Chung Nhân Phú) (Sungkyunkwan University)
- Đặng Đức Trọng (Ho Chi Minh City University of Science)
- Nam Q. Le (Lê Quang Nẫm) (Indiana University)
- Trieu Le (Lê Long Triều) (University of Toledo)
- Hoai-Minh Nguyen (Nguyễn Hoài Minh) (École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne)
- Truyen Nguyen (Nguyễn Văn Truyền) (University of Akron)
- Jinhae Park (Chungnam National University)
- Tuoc Phan (Phan Văn Tuộc) (University of Tennessee)
- Lizhen Lin (University of Notre Dame): Bayesian methods for machine learning. July 5-6 2018.
- Hien Tran (University of North Carolina Raleigh): An Introduction to the mathematics of machine learning. July 16--18 2018.
- Hung Tran (Trần Vĩnh Hưng) (University of Wisconsin Madison): Level set method and mean curvature flow equation. July 16--19 2018.