About the scholarship program
Marvell Scholarship Program for Vietnam offers scholarships to undergraduate engineering students.
30 scholarships will be offered.
- Category 1: 10 scholarships – Each $2000/48,000,000 VND
- Category 2: 20 scholarships – Each $500/12,000,000 VND
- HCMC University of Technology
- HCMC University of Science
- Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology
- HCMC University of Information Technology
- HCMC University of Technology and Education
- Danang University of Science and Technology
- Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Control Engineering
What we offer
- Scholarships amount will be paid in 2 equal instalments - 30 days after the selection process finishes, and 6 months after the 1st payment.
- Scholarship winners will be invited to an open house event with their friends and/or family, up to 5 excluding the students themselves.
- Opportunity to participate in Marvell external activities.
- Opportunity to intern with Marvell, participate in the Marvell Hackathon program, join Marvell after graduation, and enroll in Marvell Career Journey and fast track program.
- Vietnamese nationality
- Good command of English.
- Not employed/offered by other companies, including Marvell
- Interested in a career in the semiconductor industry in Vietnam.
Students apply via Marvell scholarship application platform by submitting the following documents
- 1-page CV in English
- Most recent college transcript
- At least 1 reference/recommendation letter from a professor
- 1 copy of ID card
- A cover letter describing the understanding & practice of one of Marvell’s Core Behaviors, and a career plan in semiconductor industry in Vietnam, in either English or Vietnamese.
- For student under hardship please provide: a local authority to confirm home family income of less than 50,000,000 VND/ year, a notarized copy of the poor household record or parentless; or certifications awarded for your excellent performance in university extracurricular activities or engineering-related research/ achievements.
The applicants who pass the first screening will be invited to a group panel interview.
In the group panel interview, students shall give a 10-minute presentation on their knowledge, and understanding of the Vietnam semiconductor industry followed by a 20-minute Q&A.