WeVenture: Full-time/Part-Time Intern - Software Engineer
WeVenture is a company that builds and empowers online businesses with proven business models within the Digital Entertainment, Marketing Solutions and Cyber Security Industry.
The company model is known as a venture builder and follows the strategy of empowering its partners to increase their user base and accelerate growth.
WeVenture provides over 20 products in 32 markets across South East Asia, Europe, Middle East and US, With over 7 million paid subscribers globally.
The Solutions offered by WeVenture fall under the category of Digital Entertainment Distribution, Marketing Solutions, Payment Technology and Cyber Security. WeVentures currently invests in four different companies.
The company is headquartered in Singapore and founded in November 3, 2015. As of 2015, WeVenture has expanded its offices across 5 countries worldwide with over 50 employees.
Sakari.Ai is a next generation revenue automation platform: a cutting-edge solution which will combine together 10s of different data points into 1 unified platform, from Marketing to Revenue to User Engagement while providing predictable results to our clients and giving them the right insights they need in the big lake of data that they struggle to swim at.
Location: 97 Tran Nao, ABC Compound, Dist 2, HCM
Quantity: 5 interns
- Conduct research to discover new technologies and tools to help design, develop, implement and test new products under team leader and supervisor guidance. Intern will assist with Technical Leader for learning and understanding Architect design
- Understanding business requirement and deliver technical solution.
- Learning Golang/Scala/Python/React including some fundamental principles in Software Development: SOLID, GRASP
- Research Statistical model and Database design for building Analytic Platform
- University Graduation, Final year student or third-year student in Computer Science and Information Technologies
- Good command of spoken and written English skills is plus
- Ability to work under pressure and work both independently and as part of a team and solve problems during work
- Must be self-motivated for high results. Can work independently
- No work experience required
- Monthly allowance from 6000.000 VND plus Lunch provided at company and English Training Course with Native English Teacher 3 day per week.
- Participating required/advance training; ensure that skills and knowledge are met expectation and job requirement
- Working in professional and ideal environment
- Based on the intern’s performance and the growth of the business, the intern maybe considered for full time employment after graduation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Mai: via telephone, Zalo & Whatapp at 0907803118.
The closing date for application is on 31 March 2019.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.